Thursday 3 December 2009

podcast timmmmeeee

This was supposed to be up yesterday - my stupid shoulder decided to fuck up though, hence rest seemed more important. Anyway, FLFD is going on a vocation of sorts shortly - so while Air3 is on hiatus, there's podcasts to be done. I won't promise anything solid, as you know I've not been posting that much (damn you, uni), and I was off air this week (damn-- actually, thanks to Gallows, Trash Talk and Sharks) but this should keep you for a while. My favourite jams of the moment. Some bad mixing at points but this is my first attempt after all! Hope y'all enjoy it.

FLFD PODCAST #1!!!

tracklisting:
Untold - Stop What You're Doing (James Blake Remix)
Utada Hikaru - Devil Inside (RJD2 Remix)
Drake - Fear
Minus The Bear - Broken China
I Am The Dot - Middle of April
Marquis De Sade - Skin Disease
The Fresh and Onlys - Dude's Got a Tender Heart
Dil Jackson - Player Has Butterflies
Muhsinah - Lose My Fuse
Dirty Money feat. Raekwon - Angels (Remix)
Troels Abrahamsen - Swaat
Lake Heartbeat - Between Dreams
Vampire Weekend - Cousins
Kid, You'll Move Mountains - Wives' Tales
Sharks - The Light at the End of the Tunnel is Hell
Brittany Bosco - Lovethang
Nohelani Cypriano - Lihue

download: Mediafire/Usershare

No comments: