Thursday 8 October 2009

goddammit

I haven't blogged since my show on Monday, have I? Bad call. Here's what I played, if you haven't seen it on my Myspace page or Facebook group (search "FLASHING LIGHTS + FLASH DRIVES" in FB to join), here's what I played on Monday nizzight:

MIIKE SNOW - Animal (RCD LBL)
PARETO - This is Where I Draw the Line (self-released)
TEENAGERSINTOKYO - Isabella (Backyard)
BRENDA HOLLOWAY - Til Johnny Comes (Motown)

firsts - NITE JEWEL
WARREN G - ...And Ya Don't Stop (Def Jam)

FUCK BUTTONS - Surf Solar (ATP)
RAEKWON - Surgical Gloves (Ice H20)
CALVINBALL - No Matter How Hard You Try (self-released)
MAYER HAWTHORNE - Just Ain't Gonna Work Out (Stones Throw)

compilation procrastination! (part one)
100 PROFF (AGED IN SOUL) - Somebody's Been Sleeping In My Bed (Edsel)

NITE JEWEL - You Said, "Let's go, the Two of Us" (Italians Do It Better)
BLK JKS - Lakeside (Secretly Canadian)
LLOYD feat. LIL WAYNE - Pusher (self-released)
CEYLAN ERTEM - Gonul Dagi (self-released)

firsts - THIS TOWN NEEDS GUNS
LIT - My Own Worst Enemy (RCA)

THIS TOWN NEEDS GUNS - Lemur (Big Scary Monsters)
S.C.U.M. - Visions Arise (self-released)
DRAKE - Sooner Than Later (self-released)

compilation procrastination! (part two)
STEREO TOTAL - Touche-Moi (Disko B)

KINGS OF CONVENIENCE - Boat Behind (EMI)
GOROD - Splinters of Life (Listenable)

tom waits song of the week
TOM WAITS - Anywhere I Lay My Head (Island)

BIG BOI feat. TOO $HORT & GEORGE CLINTON - Fo Yo Sorrows (Def Jam)
T-PAIN feat. SHAWNNA - Dope (Nappy Boy)
LOS CAMPESINOS! - Frontwards (self-released)


If you missed the show, you can listen to it at Air3 Radio until this Monday coming - and while you're there, go listen to At the Pictures as well (Tuesdays 3-5). As for the compilation of the week, here's a post I did on it back in August. A little post about last week's compilation of choice, Barnyard Soul! is coming up.

No comments: