Wednesday 13 January 2010

reeeeeal life shit

So I haven't been keeping up much with This Week's Kerrang recently. To be honest, I wanted to make a few posts here and there - I wanted to share this with the world come Christmas time - but as always, apathy really got to me. I've been off at university working on the show, my dissertation, family stuff, money problems and, at the sake of seeming petulant, it sucks when nobody wants to read your blog no matter what. Really, I've just needed time to chill and watch some movies, hang out with my girlfriend and not think about FLFD/TWK. As a matter of fact, I don't even know what's going to happen with FLFD over the next six months - a lot of things I had planned have had to shift recently. "Life is what happens when..."

But I've been reading some awesome blogs - shout out to VINYL IS HEAVY, who've inspired me to write more about the films I see. There will be another podcast soon, maybe some of the Foot Village/Gallows stuff that I recorded for the show but we'll have to see. This is more of a freewheeling thing now, and whatever I want is going up on this. Which is fun!

I know this barely matters being the internet and all but I like doing this enough to write a bit of a fuss over it. I didn't listen to enough albums in '09 to make a list, but have my favourite song of last year just because it's great.

Jeans Wilder - Tough Guys

HNY.xx

No comments: