Monday 23 March 2009

awww, guys


So, I came back to my flat just there and found the copy of Crocus' The Worst Kind of Joy is Hope that I ordered last week propped against my door. This is the envelope it came in.

If you can't read what that package up there says, I blame my grainy camera phone. It says "Thanks so much for the support dude! Love, Crocus. XO." I'm officially a bigger fan of the band than I was an hour ago.

Go listen to Crocus by clicking on the link above, you won't regret it. They rule, have a really interesting blog and are, judging from the picture above, total sweathearts.

BONUS CONTENT: My radio show, download by clicking HERE!

DOUBLE BONUS: Deleted Scenes, who are great and definitely deserve a moment or two of your time...

Deleted Scenes - Ithaca

No comments: