Tuesday 17 March 2009

no image here

So, er, I played some Pulling Teeth on my show on Friday because they're awesome and have a new album, Paranoid Delusions/Paradise Illusions, dropping on Deathwish at the end of the month, with A389 Records taking care of the vinyl (which is sold out on the back of the totally fucking awesome cover art). However, I played a track off '07 bruiser Martyr Immortal called "Sick and Tired". Now, while this song is heavier than a bluegeoning of badger corpses, I didn't get to play the PT song I truly wanted to play. Why?, I hear you ask. Well...

Because it's called "Shiteaters".

Pulling Teeth - Shiteaters

ps. I'm listening to Brokencyde for some reason. Jesus, this shit makes me seriously upset due to its existence (and the fact it's a cult band despite the vocals being a joke that I've done in various clubs. For years). Brought them up because the guy from Senses Fail who can't sing is publically talking shit about them while on tour with them. As back-handed and assholish as that seems, dude's a hero.

No comments: