Thursday 23 April 2009

When I was in primary and everyone found out about swear words, I was taught this following joke: "I don't drink, I don't smoke, and I don't swear. Oh shit, I left my fucking fag at the pub." Now, this joke doesn't make a wink of sense. Even if it is just an excuse for kids to swear, it easily makes the assumption that this person both drank and smoked - maybe he/she was just getting an orange juice and had an early morning the next day. And why would they be so distraught about their cigarette? One single fag? Really, these things come in packets. That would be a silly thing to get upset about. Really.

On a totally unrealated note, here's an mp3 to kick off your Friday night. I know it's Thursday, but whatever.

Tom de Neef & Laidback Luke - Humanoidz

No comments: