Wednesday 18 November 2009

blackout!

I'm going to get to putting up Karriem Riggins' mix from last week's Benji B soon, people - I'm just very damn busy so not many posts recently. At least I'm still doing FLFD, people!

One of the things Riggins played on said mix was some unreleased Black Thought from Masterpiece Theatre - i.e. the unreleased solo album he did that got scrapped in favour of The Roots' Phrenology (if I remember correctly, I think "Rollin' With Heat" was originally supposed to be from that). I think the track's with Madlib? Anyway, I'll have it up soon. And here's a goodie that I forgot to post about last week:


On other related Black Thought stuff, if you haven't yet seen that cipher with him, Eminem and Mos Def, stop being an idiot and click here already. And click on this old freestyle vid of Black and ?uestlove minus an afro. Weird.

No comments: