Wednesday 18 November 2009

my heritage rules!

Quickly! Before I have to go back and do "real" work!

If you hit up the FLFD Myspace, there's tracklistings for the shows since the start of the semester, and I realise I haven't posted some songs from the past couple of comps used in the show's Compilation Procrastination feature. So, from the OOP Back to Peru: The Most Complete Compilation of Peruvian Underground 64-74 (used on the 09.11 show), here's a few tracks:



That Texao track is my shit. I looooove that! Because the jawn is OOP, I may just up it this week. Maybe. In case, you may be able to get it here, and the UK part two from here, but if you're reading, lemme know how that works out.

I'll post about this week's compilation, A Whiter Shade - A World of Hits, next week - you can still hear my selections from it up on the Listen Again. Fast-forward to 1:43:30 and relaaaaaaaxx, man.

No comments: